Small displacement, high natural frequency: The PW2D/PW6D single point load cell is the right choice for dynamic weighing. It was developed particularly for extremely high weighing speeds. PW2D/PW6D is a worldwide unique load cell because of its small nominal (rated) displacement for an extremely high natural frequency.
The maximum platform size is 380x380 mm (PW2D) resp. 300x300 mm (PW6D). The base version’s shielded 4-wire connection cable is 350 mm long and intended for use in compact weighing units. In addition to the standard version, HBM offers more optional add-ons for this load cell, for example, longer cables (up to 6 m), an adjusted output or a reduced minimum load cell verification interval (vmin) for multi-range applications.
- Accuracy class C3, C3MR with OIML R60 test report
- Max. capacities PW2D: 7.2 kg, 12 kg, 18 kg, 36 kg, 72 kg
- Max. capacities PW6D: 3 kg, 5 kg, 10 kg, 15 kg, 20 kg, 30 kg, 40 kg
- Off center load compensated (OIML R76)
- Protection class IP67 (acc. to EN 60 529)
- Shielded connection cable
- Material: Aluminum
- Optimized for dynamic weighing applications
- Connection cable in 6 wire configuration
- Different cable lengths
- Aligned output, suitable for connection in parallel