MC2A / MC3
The measuring converter type MC3 is used with strain gages in a full bridge circuit or with strain gage transducers to construct an uncomplicated and economical measuring system.
Suitable indicating equipments for connection to this system include digital indicators for switchboard installation. The MC3 supplies the bridge supply voltage of the transducer, amplifies the transducer output signal and outputs a DC voltage signal of -5V... 0 ... +5V proportional to the measured value.
A limit switch with open collector output can be adjusted over the range of 0 ... +5V.
When equipped with an optional final stage, an output current of 4mA ... 20 mA is available.
- Attractively priced carrier frequency amplifier for inductive and resistive transducers
- Two switchable measuring ranges
- Integral limit value switch
- Easy operation and installation
- Dustproof and hoseproof housing
- Option: +4...+20mA output stage
HBM ONLINE SHOP